1. Weighs less than seven pounds.
2. When inflated provides over 1200 pounds of lift which
will raise a 35 foot sailboat about 6 inches. For larger
boats up to 50 feet, use two sailingfabs for 2400 pounds
3. Deploys in five minutes or less.
4. Fully inflates in less than 75 seconds using the included
modified valve adapter. Any high volume, low pressure pump
will work. This includes a 12 volt cigarette lighter pump,
a 120 volt pump with generator power or even a small inverter,
or a pump clipped to a 12 volt battery.
5. Stores in a space twenty four inches long.
6. If you have a full keel boat get the poweringfab.